LA Lakers v Minnesota live stream February 16, 2021

Competition: Minnesota - LA Lakers live


http://live.welcome.bet/2017720s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2017720s954

Portland - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips
No spectators.
Outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 13 and 5 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs)).
Portland has a good chance of making playoffs (80%), has a very small chance of making finals (99%), has a chance of making finals (41%), has a chance of winning finals (18%).
One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
Toronto will have a poor advantage in this game.
Last 44 head-to-head matches Toronto won 17 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 26 matches and goals 4338-4471.
Including matches at home between the teams Toronto won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 2142-2135.Brooklyn - Phoenix match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators.
The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs) and 3 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs)).
Brooklyn has a very good chance of making playoffs (>99%), has a chance of making finals (18%), has a small chance of winning finals (6%).
Phoenix has a very good chance of making playoffs (96%), has a very small chance of making finals (4%), has a very small chance of winning finals (2%).
In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
Brooklyn could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
Last 16 head-to-head matches Brooklyn won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 1625-1729.
Including matches at home between the teams Brooklyn won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 832-858.
Portland - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 13 y 5). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Oklahoma City podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Oklahoma City es el favorito.El pasado 43 head-to-head matches Portland ganó 23 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 20 partidos, y 4648-4559. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Portland ganó 12 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 2081-1956.Toronto - Milwaukee match overview, prediction&tips En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 2 y 8). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Toronto tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.El pasado 44 head-to-head matches Toronto ganó 17 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 26 partidos, y 4338-4471. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Toronto ganó 9 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 12 partidos, y 2142-2135.Brooklyn - Phoenix match overview, prediction&tips Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 4 y 3). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Phoenix podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 16 head-to-head matches Brooklyn ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 11 partidos, y 1625-1729. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Brooklyn ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 832-858.
Portland - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 13 und 5). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Portland Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Oklahoma City ein Favorit.Letzte 43 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 23 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 20 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4648-4559. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 12 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2081-1956.Toronto - Milwaukee match overview, prediction&tips Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 2 und 8). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Toronto haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.Letzte 44 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 17 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 26 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4338-4471. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 9 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 12 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2142-2135.Brooklyn - Phoenix match overview, prediction&tips Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 4 und 3). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Phoenix könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 16 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 11 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1625-1729. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 832-858.
Portland - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 13 и 5). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Portland может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Oklahoma City является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Portland выиграл 23, ничья 0, програл 20, разница голов 4648-4559. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Portland выиграл 12, ничья 0, програл 7, разница голов 2081-1956.Toronto - Milwaukee match overview, prediction&tips В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 2 и 8). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. Toronto будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Toronto выиграл 17, ничья 1, програл 26, разница голов 4338-4471. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Toronto выиграл 9, ничья 1, програл 12, разница голов 2142-2135.Brooklyn - Phoenix match overview, prediction&tips Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 4 и 3). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Brooklyn может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Brooklyn выиграл 5, ничья 0, програл 11, разница голов 1625-1729. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Brooklyn выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 5, разница голов 832-858.
Portland - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 13 и 5). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Oklahoma City може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Oklahoma City е фаворит.Последните 43 главата до главата мачове Portland спечели 23 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 20 мача и цели 4648-4559. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Portland спечели 12 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 2081-1956.Toronto - Milwaukee match overview, prediction&tips В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 2 и 8). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. Toronto ще имат леко предимство в този мач.Последните 44 главата до главата мачове Toronto спечели 17 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 26 мача и цели 4338-4471. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Toronto спечели 9 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 12 мача и цели 2142-2135.Brooklyn - Phoenix match overview, prediction&tips Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 4 и 3). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Brooklyn може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 16 главата до главата мачове Brooklyn спечели 5 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 11 мача и цели 1625-1729. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Brooklyn спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 832-858.